As your vehicle gets older it demands more from the transmission fluid, which often causes the fluid to shear. When the transmission fluid begins to degrade, oxidation occurs, which leads to rough shifting, slipping and increased temperature. As a result of the increased temperature, the rubber seals and gaskets inside the transmission will begin to harden and may create leaks.
Slick 50® Recharged High Mileage Automatic Transmission Treatment is specially formulated with additional additives for vehicles over 75,000 miles to restore and protect your vehicle's performance. Slick 50® Recharged Automatic Transmission Treatment helps to extend your vehicle’s transmission life.
Available Size: 15 FL. OZ. (444 mL) bottle
NOTE: Use only per label directions.
Always check and follow owner manual’s automatic transmission fluid specifications, compatibilities, and procedures.
- Keep product at room temperature (above 55°F).
- Engine should be “warm” and running before and during application.
- SLICK 50® Recharged High Mileage Automatic Transmission Treatment has a “dripless” gel consistency. Place a funnel into the transmission dipstick tube for easier filling. NOTE: Application time may takeup to 10 minutes.
- Add only one container of SLICK 50® Recharged High Mileage Transmission Treatment to normal size automatic transmissions. Do not overfill. After adding treatment, continue to maintain your vehicle’s automatic transmission fluid according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Store and transport in a closed and upright position.
FOR BEST RESULTS, USE AT LEAST EVERY 30,000 MILES.
SAFE FOR USE IN:
- Passenger cars, trucks and SUVs
- Commercial vehicles
- Off-road vehicles
- Mobile equipment
- All automatic transmission fluids including Mercon and Dexron VI.
NOT SAFE FOR USE IN:
- Continuously Variable Transmissions
- Dual-clutch transmissions